• PLAYER UNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS
PUBG is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by Tencent games, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were created by Brendan "PlayerUnknown" Greene for other games, inspired by the 2000 Japanese film Battle Royale, and expanded into a standalone game under Greene's creative direction.
In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game's map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.
• Tournament will be conducted in online.
• Participant must be online before half an hour of the slotted time.
• we are not responsible if you quit the room or game at any circumstances
• Money will not be refunded in any case.
• Pubg id should be same as that of the id given during registration.
• Room id and password before half an hour of the game.
• Only Solo matches
• Share your ticket details along with your player ID's with us to confirm your registration.
* Prize money will be distributed through online transaction
• Follow @MOHANA MANTRA
• Book your tickets now!
• Contact the Organisers and send your tickets and pubg id's through whatsapp.