Virtual Reality techniques were used to develop educational didactic models in the area of Civil Engineering. The visualization of the distinct physical steps of construction is shown in the virtual applications here presented. The developed models bring new perspectives in the teaching activity as support to expose new curricular programs or complex sequence construction.
1. DIDACTIC MODELS
2. VIRTUAL MODEL OF THE WALL'S CONSTRUCTION
3. VIRTUAL MODEL OF THE BRIDGE DECK'S CONSTRUCTION
4. Modeling the elements of the construction scenario
5. Programming the Virtual Construction
6. VR models in AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction)
7. Model of the incremental launching method of bridge construction
8. Virtual lighting prototype
9. Nature phenomena like rain, cloud, snow, etc.
10. Motion simulation of objects, scenes
11. Texture treatment and memory manager
12. Project Checks and Demonstrations
• A hard copy will be provided on the 2nd day of the workshop.
• CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
• INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO TOP PERFORMERS.
• Also a digital certificate that can be downloaded any time and any number of times by which you can download from login IDs provided by the company.