Sixth Sense Robotics will focus on getting you up and running with Arduino quickly so that you will understand the basic procedures for working with Arduino and can explore further on your own. An Arduino is a small computer that you can program to control things like lights or motors along with listening to components like motion detection sensors. It can give your project interactivity without needing an expensive and large circuit. Instead, you use a computer to program the Arduino, upload your code to the Arduino, and hook up your circuit.
1. Introduction to Sixth Sense Robotics
2. Image Processing
3. Image acquisition devices/sensors
4. Tools used for Image Processing
5. Introduction to the kit
6. Image acquisition in MATLAB
7. Video acquisition
8. Sending serial and parallel data using MATLAB
9. Implementing Image processing on the kit and Robot Section
• A hard copy will be provided on the 2nd day of the workshop.
• CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
• INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO TOP PERFORMERS.
• Also a digital certificate that can be downloaded any time and any number of times by which you can download from login IDs provided by the company.