Programmable logic controllers have been an integral part of factory automation and industrial progress control for decades.PLCs control a wide array of factory applications from simple lighting functions to environmental systems to chemical processing plants. Nowadays automation system contains PLC and SCADA software. If you use PLC & SCADA combination the advantages you have are you have better monitoring and control of the plant and you have access to the information the way you want.
2. Motor Starting Solutions
3. Practical: DOL of 1-phase & 3-phase motor. Practical: RDOL of 3-Phase motor. Practical: Star- Delta connection of 3-Phase motor with hardware timer. Different types of Motor protections.
4. What is VFD
5. Types of drive
6. Different types of parameters of the drive
7.Parameter feeding in VFD
8.Wiring connection of drive Application of drive
• A hard copy will be provided on the 2nd day of the workshop.
• CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
• INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO TOP PERFORMERS.
• Also a digital certificate that can be downloaded any time and any number of times by which you can download from login IDs provided by the company.