It will be about automobiles and their advanced versions in daily life. Hybrid cars, like battery cars and their motion, and new versions to operate a car i.e., without air pollution and global warming.Impact of different transportation technologies on the environment and energy supply.
1. History of hybrid electric, electric and fuel cell vehicles.
2. Vehicle motion and the dynamic equations for the vehicle.
3. Vehicle power plant and transmission characteristics and vehicle performance including braking performance.
4. Fuel economy characteristics of the internal combustion engine.
5. The basic architecture of a hybrid drive train and analysis series drive train.
6. Analysis of parallel, series-parallel, and complex drive trains and power flow in each case.
7. Drive cycle implications and fuel efficiency estimations.
8. Sizing of components for different hybrid drive-train topologies.
• A hard copy will be provided on the 2nd day of the workshop.
• CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
• INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO TOP PERFORMERS.
• Also a digital certificate that can be downloaded any time and any number of times by which you can download from login IDs provided by the company.