The Ethical Hacking Workshop mainly focuses on the students eager to be a White Hat Hacker. It features a brief introduction to the world of hacking starting with the importance of ethical hackers and their need in today's world scenario, including the basics of networking that will help you have a deep understanding of the working of the internet. Later, windows hacking using various methods will be introduced and in the module of steganography, you will learn how to hide files in other files to protect sensitive data. After the end of the aforementioned module, you will be learning phishing in which you will be taught how to hack Facebook Accounts and Gmail Accounts and thus how to avoid it. In the end, you will gain knowledge about the basics of Backtrack 5 and the concept of man in the middle attack (MITM ATTACK).
1. Ethics and Hacking
2. Windows Hacking
4. SQL Injection Using DVWA
5. Man In The Middle Attack(MITM)
6. Email FORGING AND CYBER LAWS
• A hard copy will be provided on the 2nd day of the workshop.
• CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
• INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO TOP PERFORMERS.
• Also a digital certificate that can be downloaded any time and any number of times by which you can download from login IDs provided by the company.