MohanaMantra has taken up the initiative of organising projects expowith the cardinal aim of bringing to light the technological advancements made by the youth of this country and provide an opportunity to showcase their innovations on a larger platform for students across the nation to showcase their research projects to a plethora of on lookers.This is an incredible opportunity for people who dream high.Well don’t waste another second of time, register right now .
● All participants must bring their MM id cards on the day of event.
● Abstract should be either a doc/pdf file and should not exceed more than 300 words.
● Photos/Videos of working prototype is advised to be sent.Files which are in the format of jpg/jpeg/png/pdf/avi/qt/wmv are allowed.
● Selected teams should bring a hard copy of their acknowledgement on the day of the event.
● Selected teams must bring 3 hard copies of their project on day of event and also carry a soft copy in compact discs (CD) preferably. Carrying a backup of your soft copy is advised.
● Decision of judges is final.
● Prize money will be given on the second day (28-09-2019) of the fest.
How to Participate
● A team may contain maximum of 5 and a minimum of 3 members.
● Deadline for submission of abstract is September-24-2019.
● The subject of the mail sent should be in the following format:
The mails which aren’t in this format will be discarded.
Eg: mmxxxxxxabc, mmxxxxxxxycetc..
● The abstract must contain the full names and MM id’s of the participants along with their contact numbers, course name (group), college name and city.
● An acknowledgement would be sent to the participants after submission of abstract.
● The shortlisted teams will have to register for the event participation either by online banking or on spot.
Participants are requested to send their abstracts to email@example.com
● Multiple abstracts from same team would be ignored.