You are whiz kid when it comes to articulating an idea and stating your viewpoint. “Paper Presentation” is your golden chance to do so. This is your platform to express yourself, make your views known, explore your ideas and make the best paper presentation ever. Compete with the sharpest minds in the engineering circuit, lock horns with the best of all while standing your ground!!
NOTE: Any one of the topics that are mentioned below or any other innovative topics are welcomed.
1. ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION (ECE):
• AdvancedVLSI & Embedded systems
• Image Processing, Speech processing
• Nano Technology
• Advanced wireless sensor networks
• Digital signal processing
• Brain-Computer Interface
• SOC design
• Smart antennas
• Artificial intelligence
2. ELECRICAL AND ELECTRONICS (EEE):
• Advanced sensors used in electrical system
• HVDC & FACTS
• Power electronics and energy efficient industrial drives
• Power system / industrial /Distribution Home Automation
• IOT technology to electrical systems
• Smart grids and expert systems
• Embedded systems
• Machine learning
• Renewable energy sources
3. CSE, IT, CSSE :
• Network security
• Artificial Intelligence
• Fog Computing
• Knowledge and data mining
• Block chain technology
• Internet Of things
• Cognitive Science
4. CIVIL (CE):
• Ground Improvement Techniques
• Transportation planning and management
• Water Resources Engineering
• Structural Engineering
• Remote Sensing and GISs
• Disaster Mitigation Management
• Environmental engineering
5. MECHANICAL (MEC):
• CAD, CAM & SIM
• Automation and Robotics
• Advancement in automobile engineering
• Recent trends in Manufacturing
• Valvetronic Engine and cryogenics
• Alternative Fuels
• Quality control
• Artificial Intelligence
• Data Science
• Global Warming
• Genetically modified foods-safety,threat and public concerns
• Comparative nutritive values of traditional food and junk food
• Internet of things
• Smart cities
• Block chain applications
• Consensus of mind, Body and spirit.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
HOW TO PARTICIPATE!!
• We accept papers from any domain related to “E branches, C branches, MECH and CIVIL and branches from DEGREE”. Papers with implementations are most welcome.
• The ABSTRACT must be sent to respective mail ids of the respective disciplines given below:
C-Branches : email@example.com
DEGREE : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Irrespective of any branch the participants can submit the abstract in their desired domains.( Like if someone is interested in cse domain and from a ece background we appreciate the effort and accept the abstract in any of the cse domains).
• ABSTRACT should be submitted in MS word/PDF and should not more than 250 words.
• The abstract MUST contain the Full names of the Participants along with their Contact Numbers, Course Name (Branch), College Name and City.
• The shortlisted candidates would be informed personally by email.
• The shortlisted candidates shall register for the event participation by paying an amount of Rs.350 through Online Banking, the soft copy of the paid slip must be sent to the email@example.com or they can register at spot at the time of the event
• Participants are requested to take care while paying for the event so as not to pay multiple times. If payment is done without receiving the confirmation mail that your abstract is selected, in such cases money will not be refunded if abstract is not shortlisted.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• All participants must bring their college ID cards at the time of the event.
• The number of authors per paper should not exceed two. (The registration fee for each team is Rs.350).
• Participants must bring 3 hard copies of their main paper during day of event and also carry their soft copy in pendrives preferably. Carrying a backup of your soft copy is advised.
• The hard copy should be in IEEE format and should not exceed 15 pages.
• Certificate will be issued to participants who have registered to the event and presented the paper.
• The time limits are to be strictly followed which will be announced on the day of event.
• Decision of the judges is final.
• Criteria for selection of winners will be informed at the time of event.
The organizing committee reserves the rights to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit. Change in rules, if any will be highlighted on the website. The organizing committee reserves the rights to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit. Change in rules, if any will be highlighted on the website.