PLAYER UNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS
PUBG is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by Tencent games, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were created by Brendan "PlayerUnknown" Greene for other games, inspired by the 2000 Japanese film Battle Royale, and expanded into a standalone game under Greene's creative direction.
In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game's map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.
• We are not responsible for any LAN (network) issues.
• Participant must be present before half an hour of the slotted time.
• We are not responsible for you belongings and valuables.
• Triigeres are not alllowed to the game.
• In any case, Chargers will not be provided but you can bring your own chargers which we are not liable in case of lost.
• We are not responsible for any disturbances like phone calls, messages etc., in the middle of the game.
• If he/she doesn’t have the PUBG ticket, he/she is not allowed to play the game.
• Money will not be refunded in any case.
• If players found using any hacks they will be removed out of the game.
• Pubg id should same as that of the id given during registration.
• Once a participant entered into classroom, he/she will not be allowed to leave. In case of emergency, if the game commences we are not responsible and at any cost entry fee cannot be refund once paid.
• Above rules can be altered at any tiime based on certain specific reasons.
• Emulators are not allowed