Today, young professionals are carving out prominent places for themselves. The budding manages must possess some peculiar skills like decision making, analytical and managerial skills. This event helps you to identify and prove all the skills that you posses.
It is two days event i.e., September 27 and September 28
The YOUNG MANAGER consists of 5 rounds.
• Written test
• Group Discussion
• Dark Room
• Meet the Press
• Stress Interview
• All the participants must report to the registration desk by 9am on September 27
• Participants must not bring cell phones and laptops to the event
• The limit of each round in the event may be one hour(expected)
• Any participant found in indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
• The organization committee reserves all the rights to change any of the above rules as they deem it.
• Any further modifications in the guidelines will be communicated accordingly and highlighted in the website.
• Participants should bring a hard copy of the updated resume
• All participants must bring MM id, college id on the day of event
The participant who excels in all the rounds will be given the title “THE YOUNG MANAGER” along with the cash prize
• Event of individual participation
• Students from different institutions are allowed
• Registration fee for each individual is Rs.150
• Interested candidates can register for the event by paying the above mentioned amount on spot or through online
Prize money: Rs 1000/-(max)
Certificates will be provided for all the participants and the winner.
Prizes will be awarded on the second day i.e., September 28, 2019
Prize money will be changed based on registrations.