• Are you a technical debugger? Here we provide a platform to prove your technical talent.
• It is a three days event i.e., 27, 28 and 29th of sepetember at 11:00 AM.
• The event contains two rounds.
• Each round is about 30 minutes.
• Candidate will be given code they should be able to debug within limit.
• Candidate need to complete the exam in allotted time.
• Any kind of malpractice during the event will lead to immediate disqualification of the participant.
• The organizing committee reserves the rights to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit.
• Change in rules, if any will be highlighted on the website.
• The candidate who score maximum marks in both the round wins the event.
• In case if there is a tie, time limit is taken into consideration.
• Winner will grab prize money and also winner's certificate.
• All the participants in the final round will be awarded with a participation certificate.
•A team may contain only one member.
• Students of different institutions are also allowed.
• Interested candidates can register for the event by paying above mentioned amount.
• Spot registrations are available.
• Registration fee per each person is Rs.50.
• Details of the members like full names and MM id’s along with their Contact Numbers, Course Name (group), College Name and City need to be produced.